Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Cry ForYou

Time is passing by
Are your thoughts still on me?
My warm and tender loving
My heart ever so true
The comfort and the shelter
That I gave to you
The words and little gestures
You were blind to see
Too late to say you love me
Too late to ease your mind
Too late to make you happy
Too late to treat you kind
Now all that is left for me
Is to cry for you
The house is cold and empty
No candlelight to share
The little things around me
They just make me stare
Like your picture on the wall
Too late to say you need me
Too late to make you smile
No longer you will feel me
I’ve been gone awhile
Now all there is left to do
Is cry for you
And when you get to sleep
And meet me in your dreams
Then will you try to makeup?
All though it merely seems
It’s too late to say you miss me
Too late too plan your schemes
Too late for an apology
It’s not good for your esteem
Now all there is left for me
Is to cry for you
I cry for you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't made this into a song - you should. Love this.

Rio Vista Boy said...

I'm working on it - ME

Anonymous said...

YAY!